We (together “YouOn Apps”) provides and develops products, mobile applications, services and websites (together “Services”).
1. How we use, process and collect any information from you
A) Data that we collect and process
We may collect and process the following categories of data relating to our users
1) Data about your account and game progress, we create our specific ID for you when you use the Services;
2) Data (such as social network unique ID) we receive if you link another provider’s tool with the Service (such as Facebook, Google);
YouOn Apps don't share any information from you to outside partners
B) Why do we process your data and on what basis?
To perform our contract with you, we may process your data as necessary to:
- create and maintain an account for you in our Games or other Services where applicable,
- enable you to play our Games or use our other Services,
- where available, enable you to interact with other users in our Games or other Services
- send you service-related communications (for example, technical notices, security alerts, or administrative messages), or
- verify your purchases or other transactions in our Games or other Services.
Based on our legitimate interest to make our Services the best they can be, we may process your data to:
- operate and maintain our Services (for example, by making sure our Services are secure and function as intended),
- troubleshoot or debug any bugs, errors, or other issues in our Services,
- measure and analyze the use of our Services or data we collect through our Services (for example, to discover trends or other insights or to inform our operations),
- create data that is not identifiable to you (for example, aggregate data), which we may then use,
- improve our current Services or develop new Services.
Based on our legitimate interest to make sure you have the best possible user experience in our Games, we may process your data to:
- personalize your gameplay experience in our Games based on your activity,
- provide you with offers and rewards in our Games based on your activity,
- where available, enable your gameplay across multiple devices (for example, by allowing you to connect a third-party account with our Games for that purpose),
- handle your support requests or otherwise manage our relationship with you, or
- send you service-related communications (for example, technical notices, security alerts, or administrative messages).
C) Deletion your data
If we are processing your data, you have the right to request the deletion of your data. For this you need contact as at [email protected]
2. Ad Serving Technology
YouOn Apps reserves the right to use and disclose the collected, non-personal data for purposes of advertising by YouOn Apps or YouOn Apps’ partners and contractors.
YouOn Apps may employ third party ad serving technologies that use certain methods to collect information as a result of ad serving through Services.
YouOn Apps or third parties operating the ad serving technology may use demographic and geo-location information (for more information regarding use of Location Data see below Section 3) as well as information logged from your hardware or device to ensure that relevant advertising is presented within the Service. YouOn Apps or third parties may collect and use data, for such purposes, including but not limited to, data such as IP address, Device ID, MAC address, installed software, application usage data, hardware type, Operating System information, browser information, unique identifiers in browser cookies, Flash cookies, and HTML5 local storage, Internet and on-line usage information and in-game information.
3. Location Data
Your location data may use by YouOn Apps or third party ad services.
4. Third Party Terms and Conditions
Certain Services that YouOn Apps may offer, such as multiplayer gaming, social networking and gaming console services, may use third party services to provide authentication for the Services with a gaming console ID, social networking ID, or gaming network account. In connection with such use, certain personally identifiable user and/or membership data may be transferred automatically to and from YouOn Apps.
YouOn Apps uses your information to perform its own analytics and to enable analytics provided by third parties. We use analytical information for supporting business analysis and operations, business intelligence, product development, improving products and services, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations. YouOn Apps may also use third-parties, such as a Yandex.Metrica in order to develop and analyze use of the Services. For more information about Yandex.Metrica and its services please see https://metrica.yandex.com/.
6. Cookies, beacons and tracking
Our mobile applications may use “cookies” and other technologies for good working.
YouOn Apps treats information collected by cookies and similar technologies as non-personal data.
7. Age limit
Under our Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age. However, we do not know the specific age of individual users of our Services. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not provide your personal data (including your name, address, telephone number, or email address) to us or use the Services to make your personal data available to others.
If we discover that we hold personal data relating to a user under 13 years of age, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that we process that data according to the requirements of applicable laws and regulations or promptly delete the data from our records. If you have reason to believe we hold personal data relating to a user under 13 years of age, please contact us.